Monday, April 20, 2009

Pumpkin Roll With A Touch Of Spring!



A pumpkin roll in the spring? Yes, you see I worked for a little lady a few years ago and she is not doing real well so I thought a little pumpkin treat would perk her up a bit. She loves pumpkin and I know it is spring and we should be eating lemon treats but this was perfect for her!

I decided on a cream roll as it can be dressed up pretty with whipped cream on top and decorated with dainty daffodils and primrose from my garden. The cedar is from the backyard, thankfully the deer left me some after our harsh winter.

My visit with Mrs. B. went well and she has a little dog and he was thrilled with his dog bone treat! It is a blessing that we are given opportunities to place a smile on someone's face and present them with some little homemade treat!

1 comment:

  1. When did you sneak this on?? It looks so yummy and I'm sure she really enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete