Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paper Piecing...


I actually made this little wall hanging last year but had it stored away for the winter months and now it is time for "springy things" to surround us both inside and out!

The pattern for this paper pieced creation came from a now closed quilt shop in neighboring Beulah, Michigan (so sorry to see them close). Although I am not a quilter by any stretch of the imagination I do enjoy small projects such as this.

If you have never attempted paper piecing, please don't be intimidated...it is a fairly simple process and the outcome will amaze you!

A good source for paper piecing is a company called Sweet Peas! I have also purchased patterns from MH Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Dale! Your home always looks so nice! I know the Answer Man helps out too.

    ReplyDelete