Saturday, January 15, 2011

And even more Christmas Cookies...

Please know that I can't take credit for these beautifully decorated snowglobes...credit to Coco
where you can locate the the cookie recipe and also the modified royal icing recipe.

Personally, I just hated to bite into one of the cookies because they were instead eye candy to me! But my love of sweets made me "cave" and they were as delicious as they were beautiful! Great job, Coco!

The joy and noel are also from the talented hands of Coco!
The Christmas tree cookies turned out so cute...and so colorful!

Many thanks to Caribe, Courtney, and Mom for making a beautiful day...perfect! We enjoyed being together and baking for hours!

I am disappointed that I failed to take pictures of the goodies going out the door to some beautiful friends. We placed the cookies on red plates and wrapped them with clear cellophane gathered up with fun ribbon and homemade tags (using my new punch cutters)! Ben made the deliveries and we appreciated his help!

No comments:

Post a Comment