Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cherry Crab Dip



Courtney and I hosted a baby shower for Caribe back in December and one of the appetizers we served was a Cherry/Crab Dip that is so easy to prepare and has been a family favorite for many years. I apologize that the picture is not a close up but trust me on this one...it is worth trying! In the photo besides Caribe and myself is Courtney's mother-in-law Fran. Such a sweet lady and she came up from Alma to attend the shower and help Courtney and I prepare for it!


Cherry/Crab Dip


2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons milk
2 - 7 oz. cans crab meat, drained and flaked
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
1 cup dried cherries, snipped
Parsley or flowers for garnish

Beat cream cheese and milk until soft and fluffy. Add crab meat, onion and salts. Stir in cherries and serve with crackers.

Do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment