Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ham and Cheese Sliders

Apparently my hunger trumped my photography...one picture of these delicious sliders is all I took.
 
Please trust me, these are worth making.  Once again Courtney shared the recipe with me and I am so glad she did!
 
12 Hawaiian rolls (mini sliders)
12 slices of deli Honey Ham
12 slices of deli Swiss Cheese
Hellman's Light mayonaise
 
Sauce:
1  1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard (next time I am going to try Cherry Mustard)
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1-2 tablespoons diced Vidalia onion
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Poppy Seeds
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Split rolls and spread each side lightly with Hellman's.
Fold a slice of ham to fit nicely in each roll, then top with a slice of Swiss.  Replace the top bun and place on foil lined baking sheet.
 
To assemble sauce:  combine all ingredients except poppy seeds in a small bowl and whisk together well.  Brush tops of rolls with the sauce or you can drizzle.  Sprinkle desired amount of poppy seeds on top and cover with foil.  Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.  Remove foil and bake an additional two minutes.
 
Remove from oven and place on wire rack!
 
These are delicious...
 
 Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment