Friday, March 22, 2013

Herb Scissors

 Whether it is parsley, sage, rosemary, or thyme you can breeze through the snipping process with these scissors!  
I have had other herb "cutters" but these are my favorite, hands down!
 Just snip the herbs you need quickly, neatly and right where you want them with these scissors!
As you can see, there are five blades and they are sharp!

The blade cover also serves as a useful cleaning tool.  Simply insert the notched end of the cover between the blades and push any remaining herbs off the scissors...how clever and it works!

The scissors are dishwasher safe but  I do not put mine in.

This particular brand is RSVP International and I would encourage you to spend $11.00 and make snipping herbs fun! 

I would love to hear what you think of these little snippers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment