Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Frosty Morning

Ben gave me a heads up that I should take my camera (on my way to church) to snap a few ""frosty" pictures by the Bridge...so glad he did!

Thankfully this particular photo shoot didn't take long because it was really cold and the fingers were getting a little chilly to say the least.


The car thermometer read 8 degrees and that surely doesn't feel like spring...but according to our local weatherman the next few days will be up around the mid-forties!

The past several mornings have been quite frosty and I must say that it is beautiful near the Betsie River with the sun just rising.

You can detect the water in this photo that was taken in someone's driveway. The Betsie River dumps into Betsie Lake which then joins Lake Michigan...truly a beautiful area to call home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment