Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Simple Italian Chicken

Okay, I am aware the picture is not great but the feeling I am experiencing is pretty awesome!
 
You see, I have never grilled in my life (and I am nearing retirement age), unless however you count S'Mores as grilling!!!
 
I simple placed four chicken breasts with rib meat in a zip-lock bag and poured one half bottle of Italian dressing over all and placed in the fridge for about 4 hours.
 
Now, I get a little nervous but persevere to the big grill on the deck...oh my the intimidation!  Turn the gas on, push the ignite button and pray it  doesn't blow up.
 
Well, that went well so I am feeling more relaxed...or am I?  The grill heats and I place the marinated chicken on the grill and close the lid.
 
About fifteen minutes later I turn the chicken and it looks pretty good but will it be moist after cooking an additional fifteen minutes?  
 
You see, my husband does not like to grill chicken because he claims it always turns out dry...
 
Well, this chicken turned out moist and now I have been designated as the Chicken Queen...which brings responsibilities you know...I will cook all chicken from now on!
 
Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment