Monday, May 4, 2015

Ice Cream Cone Wafer Cookies




Are you searching for a fun little treat that can be used at a little girls birthday party or other special occasion?
This may fit the bill and you can whip them up in no time.
 The decorating possibilities are endless but I was was going for particular colors and believe me, the "ice cream cones" vanished instantly!!!
If you decide to make them, allow yourself time to gather fun sprinkles, etc.
Ice Cream Cone Wafer Cookies:

Cream Wafer Cookies, I purchased just plain vanilla but the multi-pack would be cute with strawberry and chocolate

Sprinkles

White Chocolate, or you could use chocolate

Working with one cookie at a time, cut each side from about the middle down to create a tip at the bottom.  At the top I cut off a small wedge on each side so that the top would be rather rounded (trying to resemble an ice cream cone)

I melted the white chocolate in the microwave at 15-20 second intervals until smooth and "satiny".

I used a table knife to spread the chocolate on one cookie at a time, covering evenly on the cookies surface and top surfaces.

Immediately apply the sprinkles and top with a fun round candy.  I used pear candy beads in fun colors.

Honestly, this looks so cute on a dessert table~

Take care and enjoy this day~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment